Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Staying motivated

We've been motivated this week to move some larger pieces of furniture about in the shop. My approach has been to find a temporary spots for things so the larger pieces can be moved. A little bit gun ho and a bit of an untidy way to approach things I know! Then I fall in a slump of exhaustion thinking I'll get back to tidying in a minute. I kill some time looking at all the blogs I'm following to distract me and what happens - I'm inspired to get moving again! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Moving pieces around or not, your shop always looks fabulous - a slice of tasteful lovliness for Grafton! Speaking of fabulous, I know this chick who makes the most amazing baby blankets that would be perfect for the store - it's like she's been sewing for years - I'm not sure of her name, I'm having a 'Misty' moment!

    ReplyDelete